Monday, December 14, 2009

09-12-14 Texas vs Los Angeles County

Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 19:09:42 -0800
To:
From: joseph zernik
Subject: Re: Welcome to the Digital-medieval Era
[] VS. []
Gerry,
I used to get very sensitive in the past when Texans tried to claim that they were in the same league as us, Angelenos... but I am getting over it. I eventually figured out that it was just ignorance, and that there were no bad intentions...

You guys were good at beauty pageants... I'd grant you that... But you were not even close when it came to true, raw corruption... I covered the issue several times in my blog... The only true contenders were from Southern Florida, and they really worried me, because they were hush, hush about it...

Just to give you the perspective, how far behind you were: Do you have any county in Texas, where a major news outlet, in prime time news proclaimed the equivalent of
"Los Angeles County has the best courts that money could buy"?
(KNBC, Los Angeles, October 16, 2008) Watch the vid on my blog http://inproperinla.blogspot.com/

You guys are still in little league!

Truly,
[]
Joe Zernk

At 15:01 14/12/2009, you wrote:
Joe,

True, especially in "progressive" California. But corruption breeds everywhere, driven by greed.

Gerry

No comments: