– Joseph Zernik
09-10-27 DRAFT LETTER TO ATTORNEY GENERAL ERIC HOLDER, IN RE: LA-JR
We respectfully request that Attorney General Eric Holder, on behalf of the Government of this Country, perform its duties pursuant to ratified International Law, and at times – also pursuant to International Basel Banking Accords, to which this Country and its Government claim to be parties in good faith, as follows:
Our rights are deprived:
1) We allege that our Human Rights were and are deprived – for Liberty (Article #3), Security of Person (Article #3), Equal Protection under the Law (Article #7), Effective National Tribunals for Effective Remedy of Acts Violating Human Rights & Rights Granted by the Constitution of this Country and its Amendments (Article #8), Not Be Subjected to Arbitrary Arrest (Article #9), Fair and Public Hearing by an Independent and Impartial Tribunal, in the Determination of our Rights and Obligations and of any Criminal Charge against us (Article #10).
2) We allege deprivation of our Common Law Rights - To Access Court Records to Inspect and to Copy.
Such deprivation of rights is affected by those who were charged with the protection of our rights:
1) We allege racketeering by judges of the LA Superior Court – the LA-JR (alleged LA-Judiciary Racket)
2) We allege that ample, credible evidence of the conduct of the LA-JR as an enterprise through a pattern of racketeering activity, was documented, back at least to the Rampart scandal (1998-2000) and its aftermath: (a) THE RAMPART SCANDAL INVESTIGATION (1998-2000), which ended with no report, (b) THE FIRST RAMPART TRIAL (2000), which was derailed, (c) The failure to release the 8,000-30,000 RAMPART-FIPs (falsely imprisoned persons), who were falsely convicted and falsely sentenced through framing of false evidence, through torture to extract of false confessions, and through routine false testimonies by police. (d) Official reports - the latest - BLUE RIBBON REVIEW PANEL REPORT (2006) called for an EXTERNAL INVESTIGATION, which was never instituted.
3) We allege that credible evidence of the conduct of the LA-JR was found more recently in secret payments - ruled “not permitted”, and labeled “Bribes” (1990s – present) -to all judges of the LA Superior Court, and in the conduct of the judges after the matter was exposed - racketeering of the litigation in Sturgeon v LA County (BC351286) which stemmed from this matter.
4) We allege that credible evidence of the of conduct of the LA-JR was found more recently in a collection of individual cases, most of which were REAL ESTATE-related, and which demonstrated corruption and/or criminal conduct of the LEGAL PROFESSION, FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS, and LAW-ENFORCEMENT, including, but not limited to BANKING REGULATORS.
5) We allege that credible evidence of the conduct of the LA-JR was found in the most notorious of these individual cases - the false jailing of Atty RICHARD FINE - with only false and misleading records to form its legal foundation, but no valid, effectual records at all, and racketeering of the litigation in Marina v LA County (BS109420), from which the false jailing originated, and where corruption and/or criminal conduct of the LEGAL PROFESSION and LAW ENFORCEMENT is documented.
We studied and we understand in rather good detail the causes of such conditions in Los Angeles County, California:
1) We allege that conduct of the LA-JR was enabled by the court’s computerized case management system – SUSTAIN - which the court falsely claimed to be “privileged”, and to which the court falsely denies public access.
2) We allege that conduct of the LA-JR was facilitated by elimination of the Public Records of the Court - which were the Book of Judgments, Index of All Cases, and Calendar of the Courts, and Registers of Actions.
3) We allege that conduct of the LA-JR was facilitated by inadequate and/or false and/or missing Local Rules of Court.
Our requests for help, previous to your term in office, were frustrated:
We allege that responses on this matter, provided by senior U.S. Dept of Justice Officers, KENNETH KAISER and KENNETH MELSON were false and deliberately misleading - in August-September 2008 to U.S. Congress – the Honorable DIANE WATSON and the Honorable DIANNE FEINSTEIN
THEREFORE, WE RESPECTFULLY REQUEST THE HELP OF YOUR GOOD OFFICES:
To immediately appoint a SPECIAL COUNSEL pursuant to 28 CFR §600 for a limited time, limited mandate, to guarantee, through investigation, and prosecution - if needed:
1) PUBLIC ACCESS TO PUBLIC RECORDS TO INSPECT AND TO COPY;
2) INTEGRITY IN OPERATIONS OF THE OFFICES OF THE CLERK OF THE COURT AND THE PRESIDING JUDGE OF THE COURT, AND
3) INTEGRITY OF THE CASE MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS OF THE COURT.