Thursday, November 12, 2009
09-11-12 RE: Oct-Dec 2000 - Should Judge Jacqueline Connor be investigated as suspect of racketeering?
- It is alleged that the LA-JR closely colluded with Countrywide, and that the joint enterprise ended in collapse of Countrywide. You can't eat the cake and have it too...
- There is no way to explain consistent with public policy and the U.S. Constitution, the conduct of Senior U.S. Officers, who forced the merger of Bank of America Corporation with Countrywide and Merrill Lynch.
- Letter by NY Attorney General Andrew Cuomo, provided evidence for what was claimed by others to be criminal conduct by both the U.S. Officers and Bank of America Officers.
- Here it is claimed that credible, large volume evidence, demonstrated that the Legal Department of Countrywide was a corrupt organization well before the collapse, that U.S. agencies were fully informed, 5) Here it is claimed that effectively, through the merger, the Countrywide group took control of the office of General Counsel of Bank of America Corporation. The evidence is two fold:
- Why do FBI and U.S. DoJ patronize racketeering in the Los Angeles courts?
- Why do FBI and US DoJ patronize racketeering in Countrywide, and now Bank of America
- Why is there no indictment of Sandor Samuels?
- Why is there no indictment of Jacqueline Connor?
- In August -September 2008, the Hon Dianne Feinstein, Senator, and the Hon Diane Watson, Congresswoman, filed Congressional Inquiries on FBI and U.S. Dept of Justice, why they would not respond to my complaints about racketeering by the judges of the LA Superior Court?
- The responses provided by the two officers whose photos appear above, were false and deliberately misleading.
- The correspondence with congress is linked below.
- Can anybody explain what justification Mr Melson and Mr Kaiser found for providing false and deliberately misleading responses to U.S. Congress?
- The request was simple - restoration of the public's right to access court records - to inspect and to copy...
- I never asked them to clean up the place either...
- I realized it was too big a job. what I asked was simple, and it could be accomplished overnight....
- Restore public access to public records... That would be enough...
- Today- the LA Superior Court denies access to the Register of Action (California docket) in the case of the falsely imprisoned Richard Fine's case.
- It is also clear why- that docket is likely to provide conclusive evidence of criminality by Judge David Yaffe.
- Richard Fine's jailing conformed with the fundamentals of the law...
- Richard Fine's habeas corpus petition denied by U.S. Magistrate Carla Woehrle and U.S. Judge John Walter at the U.S. District Court... (took them 3 months to review)
- Petition originating from the habeas corpus proceedings, was denied by the U.S. Court of Appeals, 9th Circuit... Chief Judge Alex Kozinski, and Circuit Judges Richard Tallman, and Richard Paez...
- Could anybody in the justice system explain how this habeas corpus worked with no docket?
- And how did it happen that no attorney in Los Angeles dares open his/her mouth?
- Below is a letter by a highly decorated FBI veteran who opined that the LA Superior Court was engaged in real estate fraud, and recommended to initiate an immediate investigation...
- Could anybody in the justice system explain what justification they have for allowing the judges of the LA Superior Court to continue the racketeering in this case in broad daylight?
- Could anybody in the justice system explain why they deny a resident of LA County Equal Protection against racketeering by Sandor Samuels and Jacqueline Connor?
- The prospect of any integrity in court services in Los Angeles County is now held captive by the court in false ligiation of Sturgeon v LA County
- As was shown in filing with the court itself, they derailed such litigation to the point that one cannot even tell who the judge is or was.
- The way that such litigation is conducted cannot reasonably be considered consistent with the law.
- The court is denying access to the Register of Actions of this litigation, which would be instrumental in providing the definitive evidence of perversion/obstruction of justice in that litigation.
- Below is an email from the same decorated veteran... explaining that FBI would not investigate because of the concern that the would uncover the widespread corruption of the Judges of the "Los Angeles Circuit" as he called it...
09-11-12 RE: Jan 30, 2006 - Should Judge Jacqueline Connor be deemed Flimflam artist, or a serious crime figure?
09-11-12 RE: Nov 9, 2006 - Should Judge Jacqueline Connor be deemed Flimflam artist or a serious crime figure?
09-11-12 Re: July 6, 2007 Should Judge Jacqueline Connor and Bank of America's Sandor Samuels be investigated as racketeering suspects?
09-11-12 Re: July 9, 2007 Should Judge Jacqueline Connor be deemed Flimflam artist, or a serious criminal?
Basically - we live in Los Angeles in the digital-medieval era... The court managed to use digital technology to take us back into the deep past...
July 9, 2007 Minute Order for a fictitious proceedings that never took place in reality.
The Court reporter that is listed denied that she had any such proceeding on file. I never talked with Judge Connor “telephonically” in my life. And the party line company can check that I never had an account and I could not conduct such phone hearing. This fictitious minute order was part of an elaborate sanctions fraud, in collusion with Mohammad Keshavarzi, Sheppard Mullin, very similar to the Flim Flam that Judge Yaffe was running with Atty Joshua Rosen on Atty Richard Fine. However, Judge Yaffe went all the way with it to false imprisonment…
Well, I am sure that Jacqueline Connor can claim a few thousands false imprisonmetns, so one by David Yaffe really does not count…