California Judge Peter J Meeka, Clerk John A Clarke, and Bank of America continue the fraud in the Los Angeles Superior Court. In the meanwhile, former Associate General Counsel of Bank of America Sandor Samuels, who was responsible for establishing such fraud litigation practices in the courts from coast to coast, has assumed in Los Angeles the position of President of Bet Tzedek - "The House of Justice" - and is professing his commitment to "repairing the world".
Los Angeles, April 14 - in Lomas v Bank of America, Plaintiff Susan Lomas is trying to protect her rights against alleged fraud by Bank of America and others in foreclosure procedures. The litigation is opined by Dr Zernik as Fraud on the Court through collusion of BANK OF AMERICA CORPORATION, California Judge PETER J MEEKA, and Clerk of the Court JOHN A CLARKE, aimed to dispossess Lomas, while denying her due process and access to an honest court. [i]
Trying to put an end to the fraud, Lomas appeared in the Court of Judge Meeka on April 8, 2011, and requested: [ii]
- Due process service of minutes, with entry certified by the clerk;
- Due process access to inspect and to copy the Register of Actions (California civil docket) in the case, and
- A statement on the record by Judge Peter J Meeka regarding financial benefits, if any, to him or his family by Bank of America.
Now, Lomas received in the office of the Clerk a second copy for her April 8, 2011 appearance. The new, April 14, 2011 copy of the �Minutes�, is again opined as Fraud: [iv]
- It is different from the April 8, 2011 copy of the �Minutes�;
- It is again not certified by the Clerk of the Court;
- It states that the April 8, 2011 proceedings were held �off of the record�, and
- It states that �notice is deemed waived�.
- Judge Meeka refuses to provide a statement on the record regarding financial benefits to him, if any, by Bank of America, and issued false "minutes" instead.
- Judge Meeka refuses to accord Plaintiff Lomas due process notice and service of minutes and access to court records.
- None of the minutes were certified by the Deputy Clerk of the Court;
- None of the minutes were noticed and served by the Court;
- Multiple proceedings were secretly listed in the minutes as "off of the record";
- No Initial Case Management Conference was ever held;
- Plaintiff has been repeatedly denied access to the Register of Actions (California civil docket), where the true registration of the proceedings (or lack thereof) would be discerned;
- An invalid online "Case Summary" is published by the Court, which would lead a naive reader to conclude that valid and effectual proceedings have been held and rulings have been entered by the court.
- Both Bank of America and Asdourian refuse to certify that Asdourian was authorized to appear on behalf of Bank of America in the case;
- Attorney Asdourian has appeared in the case nevertheless, and filed false and deliberately misleading banking records and declaration, and
- No declaration or any other record signed by Bank of America authorized person was ever filed in the case.
Dr Zernik also filed complaints with FBI and the US Attorney Office, Los Angeles, against Judge Peter J Meeka, Clerk John A Clarke, and Bank of America for Public Corruption and Racketeering for their conduct in the case. [vii]
In the meanwhile, Sandor Samuels, former Chief Legal Officer of Countrywide and former Associate General Counsel of Bank of America, who was responsible for establishing such fraud litigation practices in the courts from coast to coast, has assumed the position of President of Bet Tzedek �The House of Justice� in Los Angeles, and is professing his commitment to �repairing the world�. [viii]
[i] 11-03-20 PRESS RELEASE Lomas v Bank of America (KC059379) Bank of America Continues Racketeering in the Los Angeles Superior Court
11-03-20 Lomas v Bank of America (KC059379) in the Superior Court of California County of Los Angeles online �Case Summary� and Minutes
11-04-05 Lomas v Bank of America (KC059379) in the Superior Court of California, County of Los Angeles Fraud on the Court in a Quiet Title Action
11-04-06 Lomas v Bank of America (KC059379) �Request[s] for Judicial Notice�- Additional Evidence of Fraud on the Court in Foreclosure Procedure s
11-04-14 PRESS RELEASE: Harvard Law Professor Yochai Benkler has been asked to review the evidence of large-scale computer fraud in the courts
[ii] 11-04-08 Lomas v Bank of America (KC059379): Ex Parte Applications for Due Process and for a Statement by California Judge Peter J Meeka Regarding Financial Benefits to Him by Bank of America
11-04-07 PRESS RELEASE: Lomas v BofA (KC059379) Judge Meeka is Requested to Restore Due Process, Declare Any Benefits from BofA
[iii] 11-04-12 PRESS RELEASE: California Judge Peter Meeka Refuses to Disclose Financial Benefits to Him by Bank of America, Accord Due Process
[iv] 11-04-08 Lomas v Bank of America (KC059379) 2nd �Minutes� (received April 14, 2011) for the Ex Parte Applications for Due Process and Statement by California Judge Peter J Meeka in re Financial Benefits to Him by Bank of America
[v] 11-04-12 Lomas v BofA (KC059379) Brian Moynihan and General Counsel of BofA are asked to disclose Attorney of Record
11-04-13 PRESS RELEASE: Lomas v BofA - BofA, Brian Moynihan Are Asked to Name Their Attorney of Record in the Los Angeles Superior Court
11-03-31 Lomas v Bank of America (KC059379) Request and Response for Certification of Authority as Attorney of Record
[vi] 11-04-14 PRESS RELEASE: Harvard Law Professor Yochai Benkler has been asked to review the evidence of large-scale computer fraud in the courts
[vii] 11-04-08 PRESS RELEASE: Complaint filed against California Judge Peter Meeka, Clerk of the Court John A Clarke, Bank of America and its President Brian Moynihan, and Attorney Mark Asdourian for Public Corruption and Racketeering
11-04-08 US Attorney Office and FBI Complaint against California Judge Peter Meeka, Clerk John Clarke, BofA and its President Brian Moynihan - Public Corruption and Racketeering in Lomas V Bank of America (KC059379)
[viii] 11-04-07 Request for Help by Sandor Samuels, President of Bet Tzedek - "The House of Justice"- in Re Lomas v Bank of America (KCD59379)-s
11-04-07 PRESS RELEASE: Bet Tzedek �The House of Justice� President Sandor Samuels is asked to help in stopping fraud by Bank of America against a homeowner in the Los Angeles Superior Court
Joseph Zernik, PhD
Human Rights Alert (NGO)
Human Rights Alert is dedicated to discovering, archiving, and disseminating evidence of Human Rights violations by the justice systems of the State of California and the United States in Los Angeles County, California, and beyond. Human Rights Alert focuses on the unique role of computerized case management systems in the precipitous deterioration of the integrity of the justice system in the United States.
Flag Counter: 118
Total Reads: 329,929
WHAT DID THE EXPERT SAY ABOUT THE CURRENT FINANCIAL CRISIS?
* "...a system in which only the little people have to obey the law, while the rich, and bankers especially, can cheat and defraud without consequences."
Prof Paul Krugman, MIT (2011)
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE JUSTICE SYSTEM IN LOS ANGELES COUNTY, CALIFORNIA?
* "...judges tried and sentenced a staggering number of people for crimes they did not commit."
Prof David Burcham, Dean, Loyola Law School, LA (2001)
* "This is conduct associated with the most repressive dictators and police states... and judges must share responsibility when innocent people are convicted."
Prof Erwin Chemerinsky, Dean, Irvine Law School (2001)
* "Innocent people remain in prison"
* "...the LA Superior Court and the DA office, the two other parts of the justice system that the Blue Panel Report recommends must be investigated relative to the integrity of the system, have not produced any response that we know of..."
LAPD Blue Ribbon Review Panel Report (2006)
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE JUSTICE SYSTEM IN CALIFORNIA?
* "...corruption of the courts and the legal profession and discrimination by law enforcement in California."
United Nations Human Rights Council Staff Report (2010)
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE STATE COURTS IN THE UNITED STATES?
* "On July 26, 2010, Laurence Tribe, Senior Counsel for the United States Department of Justice, Access to Justice Initiative, delivered an important speech to the Conference of Chief Justices, challenging them to halt the disintegration of our state justice systems before they become indistinguishable from courts of third world nations."
Prof Laurence Tribe, Harvard Law School (2010), per National Defender Leadership Institute (2010)
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE SUPREME COURT OF THE UNITED STATES?
* "More than 100 law professors have signed on to a letter released today that proposes congressional hearings and legislation aimed at fashioning "mandatory and enforceable" ethics rules for Supreme Court justices for the first time. The effort, coordinated by the liberal Alliance for Justice, was triggered by "recent media reports," the letter said, apparently referring to stories of meetings and other potential conflicts of interest involving Justices Antonin Scalia and Clarence Thomas among others."
More than 100 law professors, as reported by the Blog of the Legal Times (February 2011)
WHAT DID CHIEF JUDGE OF THE US COURT OF APPEALS, 5TH CIRCUIT, SAY ABOUT THE US JUSTICE SYSTEM?
* "The American legal system has been corrupted almost beyond recognition..."
Chief Judge, US Court of Appeals, 5th Circuit, Edith Jones, speaking before the Federalist Society of Harvard Law School (February 2003)
WHAT DID THE CHAIR OF THE SENATE JUDICIARY COMMITTEE SAY ABOUT THE US JUSTICE SYSTEM?
* In a speech in Georgetown University, Senator Leahy, Chair of the Senate Judiciary Committee called for a "Truth and Reconciliation Commission" on the US Department of Justice.
Transcript of Senator Leahy speech (2009)