Monday, January 19, 2015

2015-01-19 Up and up in Zurich and Berlin...

2015-01-19 Up and up in Zurich and Berlin...
===================
Going back home today. 
Again this time, in Berlin I got news of the outcome major campaigns: In 2010 in a Rosa Luxembourg Platz internet cafe' the news reached me that California whistle-blower Richard Fine was released from prison with congratulations from friends. This time around, I am better taken care off - in a Charlottenburg fine home, the news reached me that Israeli whistle-blower Rafi Rotem won a settlement with the state with congratulations from friends.
The beautiful guest room here has an interesting collection of literature. What caught me was a story by Milan Kundera "The Great Return", about his meeting with his brother on the one hand, and with a former communist official who was his friend, on the other, upon returning to Prague after the fall of communism. Highly recommended.
Like ·  · 

No comments: