Thursday, April 23, 2015

2015-04-21 JERUSALEM: Shin-Bet is following me!

  • 2015-04-21 JERUSALEM: Shin-Bet is following me!
    ==================================
    Today, I was harassing the Israeli Supreme Court, as usual. As soon as I got out of the building, I noticed some kind of a drone-copter flying back and forth above me, probably trying to photograph my bald head. I was of course fully equipped with my big straw hat, and managed to scuttle this nasty attempt.
  • Alex Johnson It's called an Octocopter and as one would figure this particular drone is yes designed for high quality ariel imagery and filming.
  • Yael Gross Noy
    אתה בטוח?? איש חשוב אתה.
  • Rudolf Suter Ah friend Joseph you have been blessed - they regard you as noteworthy now, you should fight back by throwing your straw hat at the drone to find out if a simple peaceful thing like a straw hat can put a belligerent drone out of it's misery. there is bound to be an old hatter on Dizengoff selling off surplus hats at low prices.
  • Joseph Zernik In the US, people are well aware of the fundamental threat to civil rights, posed by the use of drones by government. In Israel, it is somehow a non-issue. People here are used to waive any right for the mere notion of added security...
    https://www.aclu.org/.../surveillance.../domestic-drones
    U.S. law enforcement is greatly expanding its use of surveillance drones, and private actors are also seeking...
    aclu.org

No comments: