Sunday, September 27, 2015

2015-09-27 Google and me...

  • 2015-09-27 Google and me...
    ===================
    Anybody got this one before?
    _________________________
    We're sorry...
    ... but your computer or network may be sending automated queries. To protect our users, we can't process your request right now.
  • Owen Ferguson Yeah, it happens sometimes, especially if using the address line bar to search directly. Try going to google.com first, then searching from that page.
    Little 'g' makes a big splash at tryouts! #GoogleDoodle
    google.com
    • Joseph Zernik
  • Joseph Zernik Going to google.com first did not may any difference. I suspect that there may be some truth to the message, and some malware is working in the background on my system...
    Little 'g' makes a big splash at tryouts! #GoogleDoodle
    google.com
  • Owen Ferguson
  • Martin Adámek
  • Martin Adámek Although I use my own PHP homepage with my own search form, sending queries to chosen server, I have not seen this ever.
    I have that homepage with my own search form for few months, maybe half of year.

No comments: