Thursday, March 10, 2016

2016-03-09 Reconnecting to Israeli mass media for the evening - it's difficult...

2016-03-09 Reconnecting to Israeli mass media for the evening - it's difficult...
=============================
I have been disconnected from TV for some 30 years. However, tonight, I wanted to watch a sensational investigative reporting program on corruption of the Israeli justice system. As a result, I ended up watching the evening news as well... Heavy duty bad vibes... intensive coverage reporting of the Israeli-Palestinian violence, which somehow I manage to sequester myself from, even when it takes place nearby, down the boardwalk on the Tel-Aviv beach...
כל תוכניות ערוץ 10 בשידור חי לצפייה ישירה אצלכם במחשב - חדשות, אקטואליה, בידור וכל מה שמעניין בכל רגע.
10TV.NANA10.CO.IL
Comments
Goel Mintov
דיני נפשות - פרק שני - בחזקת החפות - יוסף זוהר שהואשם ברצח אביו כשהפרקליטות ידעה שהוא חף מפשע
https://youtu.be/wIadUEK3avI

No comments: